What People Thought About Our Past Seminars
McLaughlin Brunson offers these on-site seminars:
• General Loss Prevention
• Claim Case Studies (select from 20 options)
• Liability IQ Course (XL clients only)
• Contract Review and Revision (XL clients only)
• Marketing Tips for Professional Services
• General Update on the Insurance Marketplace
• Project Representation
• Deal Makers/Deal Breakers in Contracts
• Transfer of Electronic Documents - The Risks
• Specific Project Coverage Information
• Risk Drivers
• A Primer for Project Representatives
To schedule one of these seminars, or to request a customized seminar for your staff, call us at (214) 503-1212 or click here.
Loss Prevention Continuing Education Seminars
Our loss prevention continuing education seminars offer premium credit on your XL professional liability policy. In addition, they qualify for continuing education credits recognized by almost every national association and licensing jurisdiction.
The 2013 Loss Prevention Seminar Presentations are available now!
Register for the Health Care Reform Webinar Below:
May 29th, 2013.
"Health Care Reform" AKA "Affordable Care Act" AKA "PPACA" aka "ACA" aka "Obamacare": Who cares what you call it, what do I need to know about it?
What do you as an Employer (or employee) need to know about the new Health Care Reform Legislation? This will be a practical discussion on the impacts of the legislation on pricing, benefits, and what to do next. 60 minute presentation with a 30 minute Q&A session.
Hosted by John Krantz, a Partner at McLaughlin Brunson Insurance Agency, LLP
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
2013 Loss Prevention / Risk Management Seminar Presentations
7:30 AM CST,
2012 Loss Prevention Risk Management Seminar Presentations
8:00 AM CST, Dallas & Fort Worth Prentations
What Our Customers Say About Us
"McLaughlin Brunson Insurance Agency has served our firm for years with excellent technical knowledge of the A/E industry. Their services levels are unrivaled."
– Chris W. Barnes, AIA, Principal, BOKA Powell, LLC